Our Story To Tell
Hello – we are a semi-retired couple, getting ready to hit the road in our new travel trailer. We don’t plan to go full time, at least not this year. We do plan to take some slower, longer vacations that we used to squeeze into our tight schedules.
We plan a series of blog entries taking you through our decision process, the delivery of our trailer and the several month long trials and tribulations of getting the trailer ready for the road. We’ve seen a lot of blogs and videos covering this particular topic, but we hope to provide a little different view of the process – shed some light on the hidden aspects of buying and setting up a new RV. In particular, so many brand new RV’s contain dozens of hidden or not so hidden problems created by cost-driven design, rushed construction and ill-thought out layouts. So, our blog entries will be front heavy on finding and fixing problems, move on to enhancements and reviews and ultimately we also want to take you on the road with us as we experience new adventures.
In the mean time, you can read about our prepaprations in our Blog, review our recommendations in our Amazon shopping page or enjoy some of the landscape images in our Gallery(coming soon).
We are still under construction, so please bear with us!
We also have posts for Another trip coming as well.
All photos in articles can be clicked upon to open a larger version.
- The 201703 trip – home
- The 201703 trip – Colorado Springs
- The 201703 trip – Santa Fe
- The 201703 trip – Monument Valley, Mexican Hat
- The 201703 trip – ER, Arches, Mexican Restaurant disaster
- The 201703 trip – sick, Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef, drunk driver, Dead Horse
- The 201703 trip – Laundry, birthday, Pasta Jay, and bugs
- The 201703 trip – Bell rock and North to Moab.
- 201703 trip – Sedona finally, but not before…..
- 201703 Trip – Sedona, Finally, Sort of….