This is the story to two installations of ProPride’s P3 hitch system. We have a 26 foot travel trailer on an F150 truck and our daughter’s family has a 35 TT on a E3500 van. We’ve not been impressed with hitches with friction based damping, so after a lot of research, we chose the quite […]
There are often ways to improve on your RV.
Propride, safety chain, instructions…. This is the story of two installations of Propride’s P3 hitch system. We have a 26 foot travel trailer on an F150 truck and our daughter’s family has a 35 TT on a 3500 van. We’ve not been impressed with hitches with friction based sway damping, so after a lot of […]
You might think a 35 ft trailer would have a decent place to seat a family for meals. My daughter’s Rockwood trailer had a table, sort of. It had a very heavy iron base that allowed the height of the table to be adjusted. But the only place to sit was a very long couch. […]
Well let me start with a reminder of the upgrades that came as a result of “fixing things done wrong”. We installed Bargman LED tail-lights to replace the improperly installed taillight junk that came with the trailer. After our first trip, we discovered one of the two segments on the right tail-light had gone bad. After carefully […]
- Bluebird gets Toad preparations
- Eclipse/Galena/Rustic Barn Campground
- Propride P3 hitch installs
- This summer has been busy, in a way…..
- The 201703 trip – home
- The 201703 trip – Colorado Springs
- The 201703 trip – Santa Fe
- The 201703 trip – Monument Valley, Mexican Hat
- The 201703 trip – ER, Arches, Mexican Restaurant disaster
- The 201703 trip – sick, Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef, drunk driver, Dead Horse